The twelfth issue of the Bulletin of the International Consortium of Environmental History Organisations is now available to download. This issue contains reports on the American Society for Environmental History conference in Chicago earlier this year; information about the World Congress of Environmental History 2019 and ICEHO elections and meetings; an update from the Women in Environmental History Network (WEHN); news from White Horse Press, and more essential news from the international field.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Event: The Scott Sisters & the Art of Ash Island
- Members page launched: please send us your profile!
- Environmental history and literature courses at WEA Sydney
- ICEHO Bulletin 12 published
- River Stories: online historical exhibition launched
- Instructor in Environmental History (fixed-term) at Michigan State University