The twelfth issue of the Bulletin of the International Consortium of Environmental History Organisations is now available to download. This issue contains reports on the American Society for Environmental History conference in Chicago earlier this year; information about the World Congress of Environmental History 2019 and ICEHO elections and meetings; an update from the Women in Environmental History Network (WEHN); news from White Horse Press, and more essential news from the international field.
Sign up for our newsletter
- CFP: Historical climatology in the Southern Hemisphere, Sydney, Feb 2018
- Symposium – Beyond the Big Smoke: New Approaches to non-metropolitan history
- New Exhibition: Open Cut, Darwin
- Potential commission for environmental historian: history of Stanley, Vic.
- Environmental history courses at WEA Sydney
- Bendigo Public Lecture: the use and abuse of seasonal migrant workers in English agriculture, 1850 – 2017