The twelfth issue of the Bulletin of the International Consortium of Environmental History Organisations is now available to download. This issue contains reports on the American Society for Environmental History conference in Chicago earlier this year; information about the World Congress of Environmental History 2019 and ICEHO elections and meetings; an update from the Women in Environmental History Network (WEHN); news from White Horse Press, and more essential news from the international field.
Sign up for our newsletter
- CFP: International Conference of Historical Geographers 2018 Warsaw
- CFP: How New Are the Renewables? February 2018, Munich.
- New environmental history blog posts: dingoes and emotions
- Australian Forest History Society Newsletter published
- Canberra film screening 22 June: Cultivating Murder
- Tony Birch seminar 20th June, ‘Scarcely any water remained on the face of the earth’