The twelfth issue of the Bulletin of the International Consortium of Environmental History Organisations is now available to download. This issue contains reports on the American Society for Environmental History conference in Chicago earlier this year; information about the World Congress of Environmental History 2019 and ICEHO elections and meetings; an update from the Women in Environmental History Network (WEHN); news from White Horse Press, and more essential news from the international field.
Sign up for our newsletter
- ANZEHN ‘Green Stream’ at the AHA: conference report
- Positions in Modern History open at ACU: Lecturer and Professor
- ANZEHN member publications round-up, January-June 2017 published
- Australian Historical Studies free online ‘Classics’ issue: Rural History & Environmental History
- CFP: New Histories of Pacific Whaling, June 29 – 30, 2018
- Antarctic history seminar by Adrian Howkins, Melbourne, 13 July 2017