You can now download the eleventh issue of the Bulletin of the International Consortium of Environmental History Organisations. This issue contains a message from ICEHO President Verena Winwater, profiles of nominees for the positions of ICEHO Treasurer and Secretary, plus details of new publications and the latest news from member organizations.
Sign up for our newsletter
- ANZEHN ‘Green Stream’ at the AHA: conference report
- Positions in Modern History open at ACU: Lecturer and Professor
- ANZEHN member publications round-up, January-June 2017 published
- Australian Historical Studies free online ‘Classics’ issue: Rural History & Environmental History
- CFP: New Histories of Pacific Whaling, June 29 – 30, 2018
- Antarctic history seminar by Adrian Howkins, Melbourne, 13 July 2017