You can now download the eleventh issue of the Bulletin of the International Consortium of Environmental History Organisations. This issue contains a message from ICEHO President Verena Winwater, profiles of nominees for the positions of ICEHO Treasurer and Secretary, plus details of new publications and the latest news from member organizations.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Arcadia: Explorations in Environmental History – member publications and CFP
- CFP: EHN ‘Green Stream’ at the 2017 Australian Historical Association conference
- ICEHO Bulletin 11 published
- Margaret Cook wins Pearse Prize
- Seminar: ‘Our Healthy Heritage: Animals and Humans in Health and History’
- Summer school on New Narratives for Environmental Change in the Arts and Humanities