You can now download the eleventh issue of the Bulletin of the International Consortium of Environmental History Organisations. This issue contains a message from ICEHO President Verena Winwater, profiles of nominees for the positions of ICEHO Treasurer and Secretary, plus details of new publications and the latest news from member organizations.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Seminar at ANU: Gathering histories for ecological restoration
- Seminar at ANU: Locust Plagues and Players
- Rachel Carson Center Call for Doctoral Candidates 2017
- Melbourne Free University lecture by Susan Lawrence: ‘Liquid gold: How controlling water made Victoria’s miners rich’
- Two new environmental history “Stories from the Field”
- ANU Seminar ‘National Landscapes: The Australian Literary Community and Environmental Thought, 1934–1948’