Tēnā koutou, haere mai. Welcome to ENNZ Issue No.4. In this issue we focus on literature and the environment. Teresa Shewry explores the possibilities of the burgeoning field of environmental literature studies and updates us on some recent work in New Zealand and the Pacific. Julian Kuzma reviews two recent environmental history publications. We outline the current schemes for giant wind factories in Otago. And we showcase five poems by Richard Reeve. Enjoy!
Sign up for our newsletter
- Event: The Scott Sisters & the Art of Ash Island
- Members page launched: please send us your profile!
- Environmental history and literature courses at WEA Sydney
- ICEHO Bulletin 12 published
- River Stories: online historical exhibition launched
- Instructor in Environmental History (fixed-term) at Michigan State University