Tēnā koutou, haere mai. Welcome to ENNZ Issue No.4. In this issue we focus on literature and the environment. Teresa Shewry explores the possibilities of the burgeoning field of environmental literature studies and updates us on some recent work in New Zealand and the Pacific. Julian Kuzma reviews two recent environmental history publications. We outline the current schemes for giant wind factories in Otago. And we showcase five poems by Richard Reeve. Enjoy!
Sign up for our newsletter
- Tom Griffiths wins Ernest Scott Prize for The Art of Time Travel
- Launch of H-Envirohealth
- CFP: Tracing the Ecological Footprint of East Asian and World Civilizations (EAEH 2017)
- Seminar: What are the humanities doing about climate change?
- CFP: Sustaining the Seas conference (Sydney)
- Deen De Bortoli Award for Applied History now closing 28/4