Tēnā koutou, haere mai. Welcome to ENNZ Issue No.4. In this issue we focus on literature and the environment. Teresa Shewry explores the possibilities of the burgeoning field of environmental literature studies and updates us on some recent work in New Zealand and the Pacific. Julian Kuzma reviews two recent environmental history publications. We outline the current schemes for giant wind factories in Otago. And we showcase five poems by Richard Reeve. Enjoy!
Sign up for our newsletter
- Seminar at ANU: Gathering histories for ecological restoration
- Seminar at ANU: Locust Plagues and Players
- Rachel Carson Center Call for Doctoral Candidates 2017
- Melbourne Free University lecture by Susan Lawrence: ‘Liquid gold: How controlling water made Victoria’s miners rich’
- Two new environmental history “Stories from the Field”
- ANU Seminar ‘National Landscapes: The Australian Literary Community and Environmental Thought, 1934–1948’